$73.21 Million Verdict Birth Injury
The Buckingham & Vega legal team secured a $73.21 million verdict on behalf of a baby who was catastrophically injured due to the negligence of their doctor and medical team.
Record-Setting $72 Million Verdict Birth Injury
The Buckingham & Vega team obtained a $72 Million verdict in a birth injury case when an OB/ GYN failed to properly monitor the mom during pregnancy.
$16 Million Truck Accident
Buckingham & Vega obtained a $16 million settlement in a truck accident case. The truck driver was speeding and inattentive (texting) and crashed into the rear of a pickup truck stopped at a stoplight.
$14 Million Dram Shop Liability
Our team obtained a $14 million dram shop verdict on behalf of a client who was injured due to negligence.
13 Million Work Injury
Buckingham & Vega represented an oilfield worker who was killed when their company failed to properly train its employees on how to safely move waste bins. Our client was killed when he became trapped between two bins.
13 Million Truck Accident
Our team secured a 13 million settlement in a truck accident case. An eighteen-wheeler made an unsafe turn in front of a car driven by a grandmother and her family. The grandmother was killed and the family suffered severe injuries.
Our Lawyers Have Years of Experience in Personal Injury Law
Personal injury covers a variety of areas. When people act negligently in these kinds of situations, they can cause an accident and injuries—but all the costs of these do not need to fall solely on your shoulders. The San Antonio, TX personal injury lawyers at Buckingham & Vega Law Firm are experienced in these areas of personal injury and know how to build a strong case for each one.
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Oil Field Injuries
- Premises Liability
The injuries you can sustain from any of the incidents listed above can be devastating. We aim to maximize compensation for our clients and we’ll work diligently to get you the justice you deserve. When you have experienced representation protecting your rights in Texas, you have a better chance of having a successful outcome.
While the legal process can be complicated, our lawyers are experts and will make sure your claim is filed properly. We’ll help you hold the negligent party accountable for their actions and seek a full recovery on your behalf.
Texas Personal Injury Attorneys Stand by Your Side
A personal injury lawyer can help you through the complexities of the personal injury claims process. We understand how you can feel like your world has been turned upside down and that a legal claim is the last item you want to add to your responsibilities. You’re dealing with the aftermath of a traumatizing accident, and these losses can quickly become overwhelming. While you’re trying to work on your recovery, you still have the tasks and bills that you used to have before the accident. This is too much for one person to do on their own. Our attorneys know how the accident can affect you and that you’re likely dealing with the following:
- Injuries. Your injuries may need treatment and time before you’re completely healed. During this time, you may have temporary disabilities or have to rest so your injuries can heal properly.
- Medical Bills. Past treatment costs and the medical expenses you’ll incur in the future can begin to pile up. As these medical bills come in, you may not know how you’re going to cover these costs.
- Missing Work. Injuries and financial struggles are a lot by themselves, but you may also have added stress from missing work.
- Pain and Suffering. The injuries you’re dealing with can also impede your everyday life by causing pain. It may be even more difficult for you to complete everyday tasks because your motion is limited.
As you’re trying to move forward, you may also have harassing phone calls from an insurance adjuster who will attempt to get an official statement from you, before you even know the full extent of your injuries. If you’ve been hurt in an accident and an adjuster contacts you within days, some of your injury symptoms may not even have presented yet.
The information you provide could be used to reduce your claim. It may only reflect what you know in that moment and when you do know the full extent of your injuries, the insurance adjuster may say that you didn’t mention it at the time.
How Our San Antonio, TX Personal Injury Lawyers Will Fight for You
Representation from a personal injury lawyer means you have someone looking out for you and your future. When we are evaluating the accident, we’ll take the time to find the full extent of your injuries and how your life has been changed because of another’s negligent actions. We’ll take careful steps to make sure we know the total costs of the accident. This includes the following steps:
- Evaluate the Costs of Injuries. Your medical records and other information regarding your health after the accident can show the injuries you sustained and what it will take for you to recover. This includes the types of treatment, medicine, medical equipment, and the possible time frame you’ll have to live with your injuries. We’ll also take note how this affects your ability to work, whether it’s returning to the work force or having a permanent injury that prevents you from doing your previous job.
- Examine Evidence. As we look at police reports, photographs of the accident scene, and other evidence about the case, we’ll determine what happened. We’ll find out who acted negligently when they owed you a duty of care, how they exhibited negligence, and how their actions caused the accident that harmed you.