13 Million Work Injury
Buckingham & Vega represented an oilfield worker who was killed when their company failed to properly train its employees on how to safely move waste bins. Our client was killed when he became trapped between two bins.
$5 Million Catastrophic Amputation
We represented a worker who was injured due to the negligence of his company. A forklift operator failed to keep a proper lookout as the company failed to properly train the operator in how to safely operate the forklift.
$3.25 Million Construction Accident
We obtained a $3.25 million result on behalf of an individual who was injured after a construction site scaffold failure.
$3 Million+ Construction Accident
Our team obtained a $3 million+ construction accident settlement on behalf of a client who was injured at work.
Common Types of Oil Field Accidents in Carlsbad, NM
Oil field accidents are often the result of a confluence of numerous factors both inherent to the industry and stemming from external circumstances. While some types of oil field accidents may be linked to the negligence of one or more parties, you still may be entitled to compensation even if your injuries were not caused by negligence.
Common types of oil field accidents in Carlsbad, NM, include:
- Explosions and fires. The handling of flammable gases and liquids in the oil field work environment often leads to fires and explosions. These incidents can cause severe burns, injuries, and even fatalities.
- Equipment failures. Mechanical failures of heavy machinery can result in devastating accidents on oil field sites, leading to injuries such as crushed limbs, fractures, or even death.
- Chemical exposure. Oil field workers are frequently exposed to dangerous chemicals as part of their jobs. Prolonged or intense exposure may cause chronic health issues like respiratory problems and skin diseases or even acute conditions like chemical burns.
- Falls. Oil field workers often need to work at significant heights, on slippery surfaces, or in precarious positions. Falls from such locations can result in grave injuries or fatalities.
- Vehicular accidents. The transportation of heavy equipment and materials in and around the oil field can lead to vehicle-related accidents, often causing severe injuries to the workers involved.
Common Oil Field Accident Injuries in Carlsbad, NM
Injuries resulting from oil field accidents are often catastrophic, significantly impacting the lives of the affected workers. Many injured oil field workers are temporarily or permanently unable to return to their jobs.
Our Carlsbad oil field injury attorneys can represent you if you suffered any type of harm because of a work-related accident, such as: